Pilates Method, Classical & Modern Physical Fitness Activities in Ireland
Pilates is a physical fitness activity which helps build flexibility and increases physical coordination in conditioning your body. Classical and modern fitness techniques are implemented in the Pilates Method to control the muscles in your body to train resistance and increase physical strength.
The Pilates Method begins with mat exercises and branches out into controlled body movement which use physical fitness training equipment to guide and condition the body.
Benefits of Pilates Method & Physical Fitness Training
Fitness Training using the Pilates Method has numerous physical benefits. Pilates, not only provides relief to common aches and pains, but also:
- Tones Your Body
- Strengthens Muscles
- Creates Flexibility
- Increases Body Energy
- Helps Improve Your Posture
- Increases Body-Mind Coordination
- Suitable for fitness students of all ages
- Complements Physical Fitness Sports Training
Pilates Culture Camps & Physical Fitness Cultures
Pilates Culture focuses on the way physical fitness exercises are done. Physical Fitness Culture has advanced the Pilates Method into 2 Pilates Culture Camps:
- Classical, Authentic or Traditional Pilates Culture Camp
- Performing pilates exercises with fitness training equipment is part of Traditional Pilates Culture. Reformers, ladders, barrels, chairs and correctors are popular pilates fitness training equipment which give rise to the exercise method to your body.
- Modern or Contemporary Pilates Culture Camp
- Modern Pilates Culture facilitates pilates exercises on an exercise mat, without the necessity of a pilates physiotherapy centre or complete fitness studio. Smaller props and large pilates exercise balls are used in Contemporary Pilates Culture to train students in physical fitness and pilates exercises.
Pilates Method Principles for Physical Fitness Culturing
Students of Joseph Pilates, a physical fitness culturist, outline 6 principles for Physical Fitness Culturing in the Pilates Method:
- Focus - Concentrate on what you are doing!
- Control - Control your body & muscle movement.
- Centering - Start outward, from the centre of your body.
- Flow - Build sufficient movement for elegant exercise.
- Preciseness - Gain more strength with precise movements!
- Breathe! - Inhale & Exhale for increased Blood Circulation.
Community Fitness Centers & Pilates Studios in Ireland